|Come and join us at the garment decoration industry’s unmissable reunion!
After last year’s hiatus, Printwear & Promotion LIVE! returns to the NEC, Birmingham next month.
This means there couldn’t be a better time to expand your business’ offering and boost profits with a garment decoration add-on as the industry comes together once again. The show returns to Hall 20 at the NEC, Birmingham from Sunday, February 20 to Tuesday, February 22 to serve as both a meeting place for garment decorators and an unmissable opportunity for high street digital printers to discover how garment decoration and personalisation could prove incredibly beneficial to their business.
Register for free fast-track entry today!
Many print service providers have already made the move into this exciting market and reaped the rewards. Come along to the show to find out just how quick, easy and cost effective it can be for your business to get your add-on up and running.
This year’s talking point is sure to be the introduction of direct to film printing systems. A process that uses a specific kind of water based ink to print a film transfer, which is then transferred directly onto garments and other substrates. The process is seen as an alternative to direct to garment printing, which first entered the scene 15 years ago. Discover options perfect for those already immersed in garment decoration and beginners alike, including:
• The R-Jet PRO DTF – a standalone wide format printer. The transfers produce vibrant images with no requirement for pre-treatment. The printer is a joint venture between TheMagicTouch and Resolute DTG, with both stocking and supplying the associated films and inks required.
• The new Mutoh/STS VJ-628D printer. The 630mm wide compact desktop printer, manufactured by Mutoh in Japan, is based on Mutoh’s proven Valuejet 628 eight channel printer chassis and Epson industrial print head. This is also being demoed on TheMagicTouch’s stand.
• Another stand to visit to see DTF printing in action is R A Smart. The machinery supplier will be showcasing a full DTF solution on stand. R A Smart has partnered with a pioneering producer of the entire DTF package, with patented ink and application technology developed over the past four years.
• New exhibitor Indie Ink will be launching its show stopping IndieJet Pro DTF printer at an unbeatable price. This printer is the perfect entry level printer to get you started on your DTF journey.
DTF printing is also made possible through the modification of direct to garment printers. Current users of the Epson SureColor SC-F2100 and SureColor SC-F2000, the Polyprint Texjet or Brother GTX direct to garment printers should visit J&B Sewing Machine Co, Amaya Sales UK and MHM Direct GB’s stands respectively to find out how to adapt these printers for DTF printing.
You can pick up all the essential knowledge and advice you need to make your
add-on a success in the show’s exciting and informative feature areas
• The Decoration Advice Suite will host professionals providing tips and advice on every type of decoration technique, from transfer printing to digital printing. Sessions will be hosted by representatives from companies including Kornit Digital, PenCarrie and Dye Sublimation Supplies, whose session in particular is suited for beginners and those looking to find out more about direct to film printing.
• In The Knowledge Centre speakers will share their knowledge, with advice specific to the printwear sector. Instagram expert Estelle Keeber will share the secrets to success on this social media platform, while Alex Liggett of The Vinyl Guys will tell his story of how he started his printing business, providing perfect advice for business start-ups.
Click here to browse
the A-Z exhibitor directory
So, mark your diaries and join us and thousands of garment decorators for this year’s unmissable reunion!
Sunday, February 20, 10.00am-5.00pm
Monday, February 21, 10.00am-5.00pm
Tuesday, February 22, 10.00am-4.00pm
Want to know more?